Thank you for your interest in writing for the Coach Mi blog. Guest posts that provide high quality, useful information to the readership of this blog are welcomed.
To help you decide whether your article is appropriate for this blog, please read the guidelines below.
- Articles must be high quality, well written and original i.e is not a duplicate on another site, and once accepted on this blog, will not be reposted elsewhere. Linking to the article and sharing however, is encouraged!
- Content should be appropriate for small to medium business owners which can be about specific business issues and skills or more generally about motivational and personal development issues that a business owner would find interesting and useful.
- Tone and writing style should be consistent with the rest of the blog.
- Proper attribution to any references and images used in the article must be provided.
- An author bio may be provided with one link to your own website.
- Links in the body of the article are fine but must not be promotional in nature or affiliate links. There is no hard and fast rule about the number of links but consideration should be given to whether they are reasonable.
- Where relevant, linking to other articles already on the Coach Mi blog is encouraged.
- Coach Mi reserves the right to edit and alter the article.
Please contact Coach Mi with your suggested topics and thanks again for your interest!